HOW TO CREATE A FARM SUCCESSION PLAN WEBINAR SERIES TO TAKE PLACE!
PA Farm Link along with MidAtlantic and AgChoice Farm Credit will be hosting a Farm Succession Webinar Series in early 2021. Each hour-long webinar will take place at 11 am. Webinars will be recorded so you may register and watch later if you can’t make these dates/times.
- January 11, 2021: Introduction to Creating a Farm Succession Plan
- January 25, 2021: Analyzing Your Financial Position for Creating a Succession Plan
- February 8, 2021: Communicating with Your Family About Transitioning the Farm
- February 22, 2021: Questions About Legal Implications Around Transitioning the Farm
To register for the webinar series, click here: Webinar: Farm Transition Series | MidAtlantic Farm Credit (mafc.com)
HEALTHY FARMS, HEALTHY MINDS
Connecting Pennsylvania’s Farmers to Good Brain Health
View our pamphlet by clicking below.
- Resources for Farmers:
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: (800)273-8255
- National Crisis Text Line: 741741
- Plain Communities Helpline (Green Pastures): (717)989-8661
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI): www.nami.org or (855)879-5439
Be sure to view the Healthy Farms, Healthy Minds video with our friends at Wellspan Philhaven.