ABOUT PA FARM LINK:
Pennsylvania Farm Link is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization working to “Link Farmers to the Future”. PFL works closely with the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture and other agricultural organizations and businesses across the Commonwealth to support PA farmers.
PFL accomplishes their mission of “Linking Farmers to the Future” in a variety of ways, including our land-linking database, succession planning, print and online resources and more.
Are you seeking a way to transition your farm to the next generation? PA Farm Link can assist your family and farm business through this process.
- PFL maintains a network of Certified Farm Transition Coordinators who work with farmers across the state to develop succession plans.
- Resources are available regarding transitioning the farm to the next generation, whether within the family or to someone outside the family.
- Farm Succession Workshops are hosted in multiple locations across PA.
- Network of agricultural professionals with expertise to guide the process.
HOW TO CREATE A FARM SUCCESSION PLAN WEBINAR SERIES TO TAKE PLACE!
PA Farm Link along with MidAtlantic and AgChoice Farm Credit will be hosting a Farm Succession Webinar Series in early 2021. Each hour-long webinar will take place at 11 am. Webinars will be recorded so you may register and watch later if you can’t make these dates/times.
- January 11, 2021: Introduction to Creating a Farm Succession Plan
- January 25, 2021: Analyzing Your Financial Position for Creating a Succession Plan
- February 8, 2021: Communicating with Your Family About Transitioning the Farm
- February 22, 2021: Questions About Legal Implications Around Transitioning the Farm
To register for the webinar series, click here: Webinar: Farm Transition Series | MidAtlantic Farm Credit (mafc.com)
Whether you are looking to buy, lease or sell farmland, our secure online database gives you access to all the information that you need to make your big decision.
♦ Access to farmers in PA looking to sell ♦
♦ Find new farmers who are looking to purchase/lease their first farm ♦
♦ PFL professionals who will help you throughout the process ♦
Contact PFL at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-705-2121.
Select if you are looking to Sell (or lease) a farm or if you want to Buy (or lease) your farm.
We accomplish our mission two ways; providing a secure, state-wide online database of farmers seeking to buy and/or sell land, and we offer educational workshops for landowners and beginning farmers to assist with this process.
Using the Database
- Select either the “Find a Farm(buy)” or “Find a Farmer(sell)” to view available listings.
- PFL works to ensure Landowner & Entering Farmer Listings are active and viable.
- Database members participate in an annual update in order to keep Landowner and Entering Farmer Listings current for those searching properties or entering farmers.
For detailed information on the services we offer, please go to the About Us page.
“I love your website and the idea of it. Good job.” CB – looking for lease-to-own land. 6-10-2019
Healthy Farms, Healthy Minds
Gold Link Sponsors
Cole Farms, Petersburg, PA
Advocate of Agriculture Supporters
Contact Us About How to Become a Sponsor!
Recently, PA Farm Link’s Eastern PA Representative, Michelle Kirk, spoke with American Agriculturist Editor, Chris Torres to discuss what programs PFL has available and how they work with beginning farmers to get them started in their operation.